The following special issues are linked to the 20th EMAN conference:
- Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal (AAAJ), special issue on “Case study insights from the implementation of Integrated Reporting“, guest editors: Rinaldi, L.; Unerman, J. & de Villiers, C.
- Journal of Public Affairs (JPA), special issue on “The Marketing and Public Affairs of Sustainability”, guest editors: Breitbarth, T.; Schaltegger, S.; Mahon, J.
- Meditari Accountancy Research (MedAR), special issue on “Integrated Reporting: linkages with organisations’ internal processes”; guest editor: de Villiers, C., Maroun, W. & Stent, W.
- Journal of Management Control (JMC), special issue “Social and Ethical Issues in Management Accounting and Control”, guest editors: Schreck, P.; Hartmann, F. & Endrikat, J.
- Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal (SAMPJ), special issue “Bridging the gap between academics and practitioners in sustainability accounting”, guest editors: Günther, E.; Saling, P.; Schaltegger, S. & Irwin, R.
Guest editors, editors and chief editors will be attending the EMAN conference and a “meet-the-editors” session will be held at the conference in Lüneburg.